View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 25, 2021, 08:13pm
Esteemed Forum Member

And I Read Every Word He Says, Reason For My My Occasional Debates With JRutledge ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
When you read what I said instead of trying to force your agenda in this conversation, then maybe you will get it.
Curious about the statute of limitations on a Point of Emphasis, but also had a had a hidden agenda.

Good catch.

Thanks for not answering (seriously, not being sarcastic), this debate has gone on long enough, was getting boring (even for me), and was no longer "Fun" (like the thread title states).

I'll let everyone know if and when I get a reply (for me, or against me) on this old POE from the "Gang of Four".

At this point, I really don't care what side I fall on, I just want an answer of some sort, even if it just applies to IAABO.

I may also followup with the "Gang of Four" on the "Interpretation" thread from a few days ago (what happens to old interpretations no longer in the casebook, or annual interpretations that never make their way into the casebook?).
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Mon Apr 26, 2021 at 01:22am.