View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 23, 2021, 05:56pm
Esteemed Forum Member

No Contact ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I said I did not see anything from this angle that warranted a clear foul.
Yes you did, a logical comment that is worth exploring.

But in earlier posts you said something different, commenting that there was "no" contact "in any way".

Quote:
... no such contact .. no clear contact to the face or head in any way ... I see nothing ...
Big differences between no contact, incidental contact contact that doesn't warrant a foul, and illegal contact that does warrant a foul.

If there was some contact (as some of JRutledge's later posts implied), as shown in the video with some thoughtful study, we can move on to discussing if it was incidental contact contact that doesn't warrant a foul, or illegal contact that does warrant a foul, subjective judgment calls that are always worth discussing and debating in an educational manner. But if one believes that there wasn't any contact (as in JRutledge's early post), one can't discuss and debate illegal/incidental.

One (not necessarily JRutledge) can't say "if there was contact" and speculate about illegal/incidental, because one didn't see the contact, so how can one form a logical opinion regarding the legality of contact that one never observed.

Quote:
... no such contact .. no clear contact to the face or head in any way ... I see nothing ...
Words matter.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sat Apr 24, 2021 at 01:32am.