View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 15, 2021, 12:33pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Muddy The Waters ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
It seems like they need to in plays like this state this is not a violation or show a legal play, but this muddies the waters with other rules that do not apply.
Agree. The question should have been: The ball passes behind the backboard on this cross-court pass. Is that considered out of bounds?

Adding the question: Is this an out of bounds violation? did muddy the waters, especially when there is possibility that White #2 may have touched the boundary with his right foot before releasing his cross court pass.

Note: I do not believe that White #2 touched the boundary with his right foot before releasing his cross court pass.

While IAABO members have to choose one of the limited answers offered (two choices in this video), all members must write a comment explaining their answer in order to cast a "vote". No explanatory comment means no "vote". Also, one can't see "votes" and explanatory comments from others until one posts one's own "vote" and explanatory comment.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Thu Apr 15, 2021 at 03:35pm.