Thread: Warning ???
View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 07, 2021, 11:02am
Esteemed Forum Member

Bears In The Woods ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
... issue a behavior warning ... a technical foul without a previous warning means that the coach has lost the privilege of getting a warning later in that game? Should the behavior warning be actually "issued" (in the scorebook)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
... inbound play where the defender crosses the plane and slaps the ball (technical foul), or the inbounder (intentional foul), with no previous delay warning (of any type). That also counts as a team warning for delay so that the next delay (of any type) is a technical foul ... team delay warning will be recorded ... Should the delay warning be actually "issued" (in the scorebook)?
These were not rhetorical questions. I would appreciate some responses.

Both questions (different situations) may not necessarily have the same answers.

And it's alright to post, "Don't know", or "Not sure", because that's where I'm at right now.

When facts aren't available, I'll settle for educated opinions.

I've been known to be polite to Forum members that I don't agree with. This is not a trap. I honestly don't know the correct answers. I don't bite.

Don't be shy. We're all colleagues here. We're all in this crazy basketball officiating boat together.

Unfortunately, there are times when the NFHS sends us up the creek without a paddle.

A little bit of help would be much appreciated.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Wed Apr 07, 2021 at 11:50am.