View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 04, 2021, 09:34am
Esteemed Forum Member

Don't Move The Goal Posts ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
Where does it say that "path" has to be a specific line?
Maybe a valid point already addressed by Camron Rust, but now you're moving the goal posts. You're original statement was simply: "The rule does not say you must be in their "path" to establish LGP". That statement was 100% incorrect. Admit that and we can then move on to address your concerns regarding the definition of "path", a generic definition (there is no NFHS definition) that I was also thinking about, with no conclusion. Words matter. Your words matter. Don't change comments on the run. Don't move the goal posts. Doing so detracts from some valid points that you may have, points worth giving some attention to. You have not as yet admitted that the rule does say you must be in their path to establish LGP. State that and we can move on to explore the rest of your possibly valid concerns. You can do both (wrong and concerns) in the same single post. Or do you still believe that the rule does not say you must be in their path to establish LGP? We never got any closure from you on that aspect of this discussion.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Mon Apr 05, 2021 at 09:18am.