View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 14, 2021, 10:38am
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
That is only 58 names. Normally, there are 96 because there are 32 first round games. Is the NCAA doing something different this year due to Covid and the entire tourney being conducted in Indiana? Will guys be working more than one first round contest?
Here's what was released on Arbiter back at the beginning of February.

"
NCAA Tournament comments:
1. 60 selected officials & 15 alternate officials will be notified the week of 3/1/21.
2. Selected officials will need to provide seven-consecutive days of negative tests prior to arrival in Indianapolis. Conferences will test officials as part of their conference tournaments.
The NCAA is working with conference offices on who will be responsible for the testing process for selected officials on non-tournament days.
3. Once officials complete respective conference tournaments, they will need to fly to Indianapolis to start quarantine as early as Saturday, March 13.
4. We will be utilizing six remote evaluators for the First Four, 1st round and 2nd round games. Those six evaluators will be notified this week.
5. At the completion of the NCAA Tournament starting on 4/15/21, I will make myself available to officials not selected to provide feedback."

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk