View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 07, 2021, 11:40am
Esteemed Forum Member

Charade ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
... immediately after the game because we are in the COVID issue and would not allow us to use the locker room continuously and store our things in that locker room, our bags were right off the court ... Normally I would have not been anywhere near the court and on our way to the locker room.
One of our COVID protocols here in Connecticut (locker rooms aren't available to officials) is that we've been advised to immediately leave the visual confines of the court after the game as we would in any other year, but to then come back onto the court to change our shoes and get our coats.

It seemed rather silly when I first heard it, but now I see the need for this Connecticut charade after what happened to JRutledge.

For this same situation, no technical foul here in Connecticut (jurisdiction ended after the charade of leaving the court) but I would still contact my assigner (wants to know when anything "odd" happens), who would most likely contact the school's athletic director and/or principal.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sun Mar 07, 2021 at 02:38pm.