View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 16, 2021, 07:45am
Esteemed Forum Member

Many Knowledgeable Officials On This Forum ...

Note: I was wrong, calling it a travel violation.

114 views and only bob jenkins and Raymond were confident enough to offer knowledgeable opinions? I realize that this was a tough play of adjudicate, but there are a lot of knowledgeable officials on this Forum, certainly more than two. Basketball officials shouldn't fear being ridiculed by others, it happens every single night in gyms all over the country, mostly by fans in the cheap seats, but only happens rarely here on the Forum. Basketball officials have to have thick skin, or one will soon be eaten alive and spit out. I view the Forum as, mostly, an educational tool, where we learn by discussing plays, and especially by discussing and correcting our mistakes.

Yeah. I know. Sorry. I realize that not everybody is retired and in a COVID lockdown like me, who can sit in front of his computer screen all day discussing basketball plays. Almost all you have to go to day jobs to pay your bills. Baby needs a new pair of shoes.

Plus most of you don't care a hill of beans about what IAABO pontificates.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Tue Feb 16, 2021 at 02:25pm.