View Single Post
Old Sat Feb 13, 2021, 07:00pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Mindreaders ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
It should be noted; if this throw-in occurred after a goal or after a violation where points were awarded, the white team would have had the ability to move along the endline. In that case, a kicking violation would not cause the throw-in team to lose the ability to move along the endline on the ensuing throw-in. (Assuming the kicking violation occurs near the endline and the ensuing throw-in will be along the endline). (7-5-7b)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins View Post
And, if the original throw-in allowed white to run the end-line, white can still run the end-line
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
What if this was an Alternating-Possession throw-in? When a kicking violation occurs by the defensive team on an Alternating-Possession throw-in, the ball is awarded back to the throw-in team at a spot nearest where the violation occurred. Since the ensuing throw-in is a result of a violation, it is no longer an AP throw-in. Therefore, the throw-in team does not lose the AP arrow after the completion of the throw-in. (6-4-5). [/I]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosscountry55 View Post
Also, had that been an AP throw-in, the throw-in team would not have lost the arrow; the arrow would be postponed until the next AP situation.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)