Thread: pregame dunk
View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 25, 2021, 08:07pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Ouch ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPERBBB View Post
Working with a guy the other day that reported a story to me about a crew that Td up a kid for pregame dunking. Problem wax they were in the locker room and someone part of either the coaching or game admin staff came in with video of said dunking. They went out and issued the T based on the video.
I've got an opposite story about a crew that exited to the locker room after a game, well outside the visual confines of the court, and were convinced by a coach and athletic director to come back out to the the gym to fix a scoring error that, in the end, overturned the result of the game. One of the officials was a guy that I often worked with and I considered him to be a very good official, who's day job was that of a highly respected attorney, so he was not a stupid person. I felt bad for him, the newspaper story named him and the story made all the large statewide newspapers, not just the local newspaper.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Mon Jan 25, 2021 at 08:13pm.