View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 10, 2020, 05:37pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Automatic External Defibrillators At CVS Are In The Candy Aisle ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
... already problems identified in the United Kingdom with some with existing allergies having major life threatening allergic reactions to the vaccine (have your EpiPen at the ready).
Our Governor, Ned Lamont, just signed an executive order allowing pharmacists to administer the COVID vaccine. While I don't have any allergies that I'm aware of, I'm not so sure that this is a good idea.

People who have a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicine, or food or who have been advised to carry an adrenaline autoinjector should not receive the Pfizer/BioNtech covid-19 vaccine, the UK’s medicine regulator has said. The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is currently investigating two cases of anaphylactoid reactions in NHS staff who received the vaccine on 8 December. Both people—who have recovered—had a history of severe allergic reactions and carried adrenaline auto injectors. The MHRA has told people running sites that administer the vaccine to report any suspected adverse reactions through the yellow card scheme website and to ensure that they have appropriate resuscitation facilities available.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Thu Dec 10, 2020 at 05:41pm.