View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 10, 2020, 01:04pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Time Will Tell ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
They are good questions.
Probably with no accurate or reliable answers at this time, but it's still worth thinking about. Most questions right now deal with whether, or not, people will actually get the vaccine (safe, or unsafe (already problems identified in the United Kingdom with some with existing allergies having major life threatening allergic reactions to the vaccine (have your EpiPen at the ready)); needed, or unneeded).

Questions like mine will remind Forum members, some of whom will soon be getting the vaccine, that it's not necessarily "one (or two) and done" for life, and that they need to question the doctor, nurse, or pharmacist who administers the vaccine regarding such.

While I hope the COVID vaccine works like "one and done" Smallpox vaccine, I'd be fine with the COVID vaccine working like the once every ten year Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis vaccine. I'd even settle for it working like the once every year Influenza vaccine.

Anything will be better than hiding in my secret underground COVID bomb shelter and only sneaking out one night a week to hunt and gather food.

I want to finally be able to touch my five month old grandson (who lives only ten minutes away) for the first time.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Thu Dec 10, 2020 at 01:11pm.