Thread: NCAAW Test
View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 26, 2020, 04:08pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
Excellent example of collaborative learning, on any level, high school or college.
I will put it this way. JD Collins specifically told everyone at the NCAA Meeting that he had no issues with officials going through the test together. It is an open book test that is not timed. So if the top people know we already do this and could create a system or technology to make it not happened, I love the people that go around trying to moralize these tests as if it is only designed to pick off officials from postseason is rather funny to me.

At the high school level, we got away from the NF tests and use a state-run test. And what is funnier is they use amost all the same questions every year over and over. It is just funny how much people on this site try to act like they have any standing with what takes place in an open-book situation. Some people like in this situation need to stay in their lane (not you Billy). But I do think this is not about what we do at the high school level. Your state can create whatever policy they wish to weed-out officials from further opportunities.

Peace