View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 15, 2020, 11:05am
Esteemed Forum Member

Rocket Ship Diagram © 2009, Back In The Saddle ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
... The location of all throw-ins in the frontcourt will be determined by an imaginary line drawn from the corner of the court to the intersection of the lane line and the free-throw line ...
Does the NCAA also use the Rocket Ship Diagram to decide endline or sideline (ignore the extra NFHS arrows and add some NCAA hash marks)?

The Rocket Ship Diagram © 2009, Back In The Saddle

Note: It sure feels great to post about basketball rules on the Forum instead of posting on social justice issues, or the coronavirus. I sure hope that we have high school basketball this upcoming season here in Connecticut. The only indoor fall sport in Connecticut is girls volleyball and the CIAC and the State Department of Health is requiring that volleyball players wear masks at all times, even when playing. Could the same mask rules apply to basketball in the winter?

Meanwhile, some school systems/schools/grades/classrooms in Connecticut have had to temporarily close (moving to online learning) due to COVID cases. If COVID has this effect on curricular activities, what effect will we see on extracurricular activities, especially when people start moving back indoors as the weather gets colder?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Wed Sep 16, 2020 at 11:36am.