View Single Post
Old Fri Jun 26, 2020, 11:48pm
Official Forum Member

Spike

Now the % of C-19 Texas seems to be younger age groups and here comes the resurgent with our governor closing bars “curbside” only and 50% restaurant capacity gathering to NO more than 10 and local waterholes being SHUT down this isn’t a GOOD sign for anything positive and this smack Summer heat going on!!and the viruses kicking @$$ and taking names strong Honestly 90-110 days away from fall weather and the future of HS sports in my opinion should factor into this with safety and health being priority...I officiate because of the desire and love I have for each individual sport, but that doesn’t or won’t keep me safe or healthy from C-19 so with the new normal each state should rethink if kids and sports and US should take a break to control virus . Do we know truly enough about it and actually facts seriously doubt it . to many factors walking into a gym that was packed with students during schools hours and door handles officials changing rooms paperwork to fill out the athletes that will play seems a tad daunting....ha the new normal.....