View Single Post
Old Thu May 28, 2020, 08:45am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
I don't know who's talking about getting rid of camps, at least I know I'm not. I'm talking about getting rid of the exorbitant prices we pay to go to camp, and sometimes to stay on staff

Talked to somebody today who had initially paid $500 to go to a staff camp this spring, but it got postponed For various reasons they have since decided to relocate to another state, which will take them too far away from the conference. The supervisor does not want to give them back their camp fee, for a camp that's still at least two months away. That's the mindset and environment I'm talking about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'm not talking about getting rid of camps, either. But I'm not surprised Rut took it that way and won't back down.

I know a certain low-level supervisor who still is wholly convinced he's having camp in some way, some fashion, before the season. Well, good luck finding basketball tournaments to officiate during football season. I don't think he's given anyone their money back and will likely do anything in his power not to.