View Single Post
Old Tue May 26, 2020, 09:55am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
Then what is the better solution? Because I feel going to camp can make you better. Sitting at home on social media does not make you better alone. So what is the solution so that you feel that officials are evaluated and hired properly? You would have to have some solution if you have a lot to complain about in the "current" system?

Peace
Christ. Again, making stuff up as usual. Nowhere did I say that camps can't make you better.

If you actually took the time to read my posts in this thread, you would see that I have not called for getting rid of camps (in fact, quite the opposite). I have called out what the camp circuit has evolved into. You act as though camps and the racket they create are one in the same. It doesn't have to be that way. Coordinators could, God forbid, get their leagues to cover the camp expenses, as one idea. After all, why should I have to pay you (an exorbitant amount, at that) for a job interview? That should be your employer's job to cover those costs.

That is great that you don't feel the camps you attend are scams. Not everyone has to have the same opinion as you - and there are plenty of people who don't.