View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 08, 2020, 08:34pm
Administrator

I am 68 and I have not left the Bonnie' mother's home since Mark and I returned home from Florida on Fri , Mar. 13th. And my family has told me that I am not allowed to leave the house.

Our younger son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter have not left their home except for Andy has only left his house for Air Guard duty and go to the grocery store.

Mark has only left our home to go to the grocery store for himself and us. He brings our groceries and places them inside the garage.

Yes, I should have been scanning all of my old stuff but it was always easier to just climb up into the attic, LOL!

Mark lost the remainder of his college softball schedule on our way back from Florida and his H.S. baseball and softball schedule through the end of April and if I were a betting man I would bet dollars to donuts that the OhioHSAA will cancel the entire Spring Season within the next two weeks. And who knows what the future of the Summer season holds?

I want everyone to stay safe out there. Practice social distancing and hopefully we will all get through this.

MTD, Sr.
Ohio Assn. of Basketball Officials
International Assn. of Approved Bkb. Officials
Ohio High School Athletic Association
Toledo, Ohio