View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 05, 2020, 06:41pm
Administrator

Why I do not have access to The Attic!

Bonnie, my intelligent and beautiful Better Half, and I bought our home in July 1986. The house was built in 1958 by her maternal grandparents and we bought it from her grandfather's estate when he passed in 1986. So one could say that the house had always been in her family. This is the house that has The Attic.

Bonnie's parents' home (which is only 1.5 miles as the crow flies from our home) was also built in 1958 and her parents bought it in 1965, and she lived in it until we married in 1982.

When my mother-in-law passed away in 2017 we bought out my sister-in-law and Mark, Jr. and two classmates moved in while we stayed in our home. But in 2018 Bonnie and I flipped homes with Mark and one of his classmates and that is where he is living right now (without a roommate in our home, his childhood home) while Bonnie and I are living in her parents' home.

And now with Ohio under a Shelter In-place Order, I do not have access to The Attic and any thing I post is based upon my memory for the time being.

Bonnie has been working from home since Monday, March 16th. Mark and I returned from him umpiring in the Cocoa Beach Spring College Softball Games on Friday, March 13th. Surprisingly, after being locked up with me since the evening of March 13th, I have not driven Bonnie insane and I am still alive. LOL!

MTD, Sr.
Ohio Assn. of Basketball Officials
International Assn. of Approved Bkb. Officials
Ohio High School Athletic Association
Toledo, Ohio