Thread: Teddy V & Nike
View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 10, 2020, 04:33pm
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
Am I doing this because of his shirt? Because I usually do not post videos to highlight things like that. I post videos that show some educational value or rules information. This has nothing to do with a rule or even a standard. For all we know is that he was given a shirt with a logo because they provided them to him. I have no idea, nor honestly care. He is on TV a lot and Nike might want to test if they can get some attention by highlighting a guy that is on TV all the time.

On a side note, funny how all that controversy a couple of years about what Teddy did to the UNC player and he worked their most important game at home of all places. Just goes to show that the things we get worried about and claim we know something about, did not at all influence his career in that very conference. Just ironic all the complaining people did about Teddy but someone likes him and keeps hiring him.

Peace
Him getting bounced by the B1G didn't seem to hurt him much. Figured it wouldn't.

He's in his 60s now, so I expect he will go on his own accord at some point, but he's in the best shape of his life and people still want him.