View Single Post
Old Sat Jan 25, 2020, 04:06pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanV21 View Post
When it comes to undershirts I've always ruled that players are allowed to wear short or long sleeves, just that one player can't have a shirt with one long and the other short.
Undershirts must be similar in color to the uniform jersey, and shall not have frayed edges. Undershirt sleeves shall be the same length. Note that this rule does not require all players to wear the same length sleeves on their undershirts, but each individual player must have sleeves the same length on the undershirt when worn.

3-5-6: Undershirts shall be a single solid color similar to the torso of
the jersey and shall be hemmed and not have frayed or ragged edges. If the
undershirt has sleeves, they shall be the same length.

3.5.6 SITUATION: Prior to the opening jump, an official notices (a) A1 is wearing an undershirt with sleeves cut off and hemmed at the shoulders. A2 and A3 are both wearing undershirts with normal length sleeves; (b) A4 is wearing an undershirt with a visible manufacturer’s logo/trademark. RULING: All players are wearing legal apparel. (a) The rule does not require all players to wear the same length sleeves on their undershirts, but each individual player must have sleeves the same length on his/her undershirt when worn; (b) A visible manufacturer’s logo/trademark is permitted on the undershirt as long as it meets the logo requirements in 3-6.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sat Jan 25, 2020 at 04:11pm.