View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 21, 2020, 12:20am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I will say this bluntly and publicly.

If a coach comes into my locker room, all bets are off. I do not know why you are there or what your real intentions are. I am going to make this very uncomfortable for him and make as much of a scene as I can. I am not pulling punches or trying to keep some level of professionalism I keep hearing others talk about. For one, you could be coming with violent intentions and I am not just going to sit back and take an ass whooping because we have to act professionally. You have crossed a line and whatever happens at this point is going to happen. I am certainly not going to initiate anything, but I am not going to be OK with you in my personal space as I would not if my family was around or if you are on my property.

People like this do this because they think we are going to just be nice about it. I will not be nice about it in this situation and often we are in very closed spaces as well. I would have been more adamant and talked about him like I was playing the dozens back in the day and called him everything I could think of and talked about his coaching and anything else I could come up with. Ya'll do what you wish, that would not have been me in that video.

Peace
Yep. These guys were way nicer than I would have been.