Thread: PAT Trick Play
View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 12, 2019, 12:33pm
Official Forum Member

The game is over and didn't expect a change in his decision once the play was over and we moved on and completed the game. We have had a game since then and that play is water under the bridge. I just wanted to make sure of what should have been the correct ruling on the play.
It is not a matter of me being sure of what I thought I saw or believed what I thought I saw; I know what I saw and his knee was on the ground and remained on the ground as I explained in the earlier post. Given where I was at on the 25 yard line and the angle to the kick holder was approximately 35 yards. From that distance it was clear and very visible as to where his knee was at and any kind of movement it might have done.
Look I just came here as I do occasionally to get a ruling confirmation, simple as that. I received the correct judgment from the 1st poster who gave me the answer. Now I have people questioning me and indicating to me that I don't know what I saw. It is insulting, and now I am done replying on this subject.
I really appreciate this forum and the professional answers I get but not challenging me on the scenarios I present which are always factual with no fictitious information.