View Single Post
Old Fri Jun 07, 2019, 07:26am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
OK, look. I'm nobody. I get it. But as previously posted and apparently blatantly ignored, I've been looking for an NFHS Officials' Manual, probably the issue prior to 2003-05 or so, that has the text of the "Going Opposite Table after Foul Reporting" -- an issue that I'm sure is in the collected dusty and probably mold-laden treasure trove of the petitioner Bob's library -- but I sure can't expect a guy who's busy moving to another residence, probably at quite a handsome profit, to PM me to seek out my address so that he could take time out of his busy packing and moving day to box that one issue up and send to me that NFHS Officials' Manual that I've been feverishly seeking and would happily be willing to pay for, both sentimental value and postage, and that he must have read about that I was looking for which he had all along but for some reason refused to do anything about replying and mentioning the fact that he had the issue all along so that I could offer to pay for postage for if only he'd have offered to send it to me so that I could finish the project I'm working on.

Sorry to end that sentence with a preposition.

P.S. Not that I'm arguing with Bob.
Fair point. I will look for that -- but we don't normally get the "Officials Manual" here -- I do have some from early years.

And, it's only just now that the room in which all this is stored is clean enough to even get to the books from this long ago.