View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 06, 2019, 05:21am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyazhito View Post
I'll be going to camps to try out for men's college basketball at the JUCO and D3 levels this year. It is at least possible that I will be hired by at least one of the assigners I am trying out for. That is why I bought the current style of college uniforms, to use in camp, and for the college games that I would receive after I would be hired.
Well a tryout is one thing, but getting hired is another. Good luck with that but do not go making big investments until it is official. And it is very possible JUCO will not use the same thing D3 would use. Different organizations and they might not want everyone at the JUCO level to change all at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyazhito View Post
The shirt change really came out of nowhere. It would be good if someone could post a photo of the new shirt style that would be used starting this season, at least at the D1 level.
The shirt change has been rumored for a few years. And if you worked other levels like NAIA they had different requirements. But none of this has been officially announced beyond the NCAA Rules.

Peace