View Single Post
Old Thu May 16, 2019, 09:10am
Official Forum Member

Deja Vu All over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
The way we've been interpreting this (for more than just several years) is exactly as Ms. Wynns noted, that hair control devices go around the hair only, while headbands go around the entire head.

If it's prewrap around the entire head, it's a headband and is under color restrictions.

If it's prewrap only around some hair (pony tail holder), it's a hair control device, and is not under any color restrictions.
(Its like bad trip/ flash back)

Right...

So if player x has their hair in a bun. One or two hair restraint devices around the top knot to keep it secure.

Then takes a roll of pro wrap. Wraps a piece around their head and ties it off then rolls it up into and through their hairline to trap bangs, fly away hair from lower in bun (beacuse layering is thing). Is that a head band they've pushed up into their hair or a hair control device holding some of the hair their other hair control device doesn't that happens to go around their head?

Me: Thanks, but why the big rush.

Coach: Oh I thought you must have a big date . . .we're not the only ones your planning on F$%&ing tonite are we!