View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 09, 2019, 09:05am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
Not by anything I've ever been taught.

There is no judgement to making most OOB calls, they call themselves. Occasionally, they're not so simple and require judgement, but most of the time, there is nothing to judge.
Just last night should have told you how an out of bounds call can be a judgment call or even the blocked shot-out of bounds play the Gonzaga-Texas Tech game. So when you say these are not judgment calls when someone has to make a judgment that some important elements must be seen and ruled on, then that tells me we will never agree on this fact. Sorry, those are judgment calls too. Just because some might be more obvious than others, but you have to determine very important elements to make a call. The fact that a dribble was not touched and turned into an interrupted dribble and if the dribble actually ended is all judgment. You of all people love to argue with people when a dribble ends and when it ends on travel plays but somehow this has no judgment element involved what so ever. Sorry, that is silly and you should silly constantly making that argument when you are the person that often will tell people what you think when you are the only one saying that fact. If it had not been for other things you have argued about here, I would take this very differently. But you argue when dribbles end all the time and even assumed that people were saying that "two hands on the ball" was the only way you can end a dribble. That was you, not me. But now this play in question had no judgment involved? OK.

Peace