View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 04, 2019, 11:04am
Official Forum Member

T Time Saturday - Help me here

Sitch from this weekend HS Rec League...Partner had players involved in some unsporting behavior (jack jawing and going chest to chest) ...he felt warranted double Ts in the first half.

At the end of the game, up 3, one of those players involved picked up a PF on and "and one" and didn't like the fact that the offensive player who scored reacted by being excited and decided he needed to get in that players face earning his 2nd T from me.

So he's done for the day. Now prior to leaving the floor, he slams the ball down and picks up his 3rd Technical from my partner. So his team went from up 3 to down 4 as they converted the bonus first and knocked down all 4 FTs for the 2-Ts.

So, when he was disqualified after the 2nd T and gets the 3rd T... Given he's now disqualified and not leaving the floor...if he had continued on his tirade, would/could you hit him with additional Ts at that point or?

Does the fact he already had 2 Ts and got the 3rd ...is there any special handling of a situation like that? I can't recall ever giving 3Ts to one player...had 2 plenty of times but this was a first for me.