View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 21, 2019, 06:27pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Hard To Shake ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyazhito View Post
... because I cannot officiate alone.
https://forum.officiating.com/basket...ml#post1027593

ilyazhito: I strongly suggest that you find out what the one person guidelines are for each association/state that you work for.

Walking out with hundreds of ticket buying fans in the stands, a paid table crew, cheerleaders, and two teams of players warming up, one group that may have traveled many miles in a expensive bus, is a "reputation killer" that will be hard to shake (unless you have the full 100% backing of your assigner/state).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyazhito View Post
I do not know if DC has a relevant law like Wisconsin.
Well you better find out. Soon. Like yesterday.

Are you even aware if there is, or isn't, a fee structures in place to accommodate such one person situations (example, 1.5 x fee)? The answer to that might give you a clue if one person games are allowed, or outlawed (Wisconsin).

Take a break from memorizing all the rule sets, on all the levels, in all the states, and countries, and who uses three person, and who uses shot clocks, and figure out what's going on in own own backyard.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Mon Jan 21, 2019 at 06:42pm.