View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 15, 2018, 08:55pm
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhistlesAndStripes View Post
But there is one other thing that I found a little interesting. About a month or so ago when I logged into the app where the 2017–2018 book used to be, which I purchased last year, the 2018–2019 rulebook was there instead. A couple weeks later, the 2018–19 rule book is nowhere to be found, and the 2017–18 book has returned. I will admit that I was a little excited when I first saw this because I had bought the book last year and thought I was not going to have to pay for again this year. Apparently that is not the case. And I’m fine with that. The part that is a little upsetting is the fact that our state, when we pay our fee, send us out the test, the preseason guide any free rulebook. Figuring I would get my rulebook easily on mine, I asked for a hard copy of the casebook instead, which they are always willing to do. But if I knew that getting the rulebook in the app is going to be such a pain, I would’ve just stuck with the hard copy of the rulebook this year.
Why wouldn't the state provide both the case and rule book if you register with them and pay money? Our registration fee covers the rulebook, McKay's book and the yearly NFHS handout.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk