View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 01, 2018, 11:01pm
Esteemed Forum Member

School Color ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
... some veteran ... did not read that the rule changed 5 years ago. Heck, you sometimes question yourself.
We still have some veterans, especially subvarsity veterans, who believe that, in regard to equipment, "school color" is still in the rulebook.

Personally speaking, I have always contended that the rules aren't a problem, including brand new rules, it's the rule changes that often present a problem.

Rebounders entering the lane on free throws has changed from release, to hit, back to release during my tenure, but that doesn't seem to be a problem for me.

Problems?

Alternating possession throwin that gets kicked (new throwin is non-alternating possession throwin, or an alternating possession throwin?).

Jump ball that is caught by one of the jumpers (lose the ball and lose the arrow, or just lose the ball?).

I mentally screw those up all the time. Luckily I don't get many of those in real games.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Tue Oct 02, 2018 at 02:31am.