Thread: 9-9-1 exception
View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 20, 2018, 03:39pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Begrudgingly ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. View Post
I have always been a proponent of the original RULING (and had I been voting on the Rules Change I would have voted against the new RULING), meaning I prefer the old RULING, and there are many people on the Forum that will agree that I have always been an ardent proponent of the old RULING.
According to a Forum member with inside information about the NFHS Rules Committee meetings, there were several on the committee who wanted to keep the interpretation intact and to not change any rules regarding such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walt View Post
... a guy who is an IAABO National Interpreter and is a member of the NFHS rules committee ... he said there are still people on the NFHS rules committee who believe this previous rule interpretation should stand ... He told me there was almost two hours of discussion about the wording of the "new interpretation" and what is written is what was begrudgingly agreed upon.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Thu Sep 20, 2018 at 03:54pm.