View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 15, 2018, 02:26pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIgiantslayers View Post
I feel bad for our assignor because I’ll bet he will deal with a lot of guys that think they’re too good to go work 2 man small school. He does a great job of mixing it up so it’s not the same 7 or 8 crews working all the big school games. Honestly, I don’t think working 2 man will be that bad because a lot of those teams that will get 2 man crews play much slower than a 3A or 4A team. It will be an interesting year for sure though.
Maybe they do not like the coverage of 2-person in that level of game. Anything that happens is not going to be like the scrutiny is going away. I would try to work at other levels that I am already working. We are independent contractors. when schools realize we do not have to leave our house for what is below a standard we have set, the better off everyone will be.

Also, some people have the desire to work higher level and more athletic basketball. That is a preference. It is not like we are getting rich doing this or making a D1 salary for a couple of hours. I think enjoying what you do is just as important as what level you do.

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Wed Aug 15, 2018 at 02:29pm.