View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 24, 2018, 11:40am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncorrectCall View Post
If you don't want to answer questions about details .........................

........... don't reply.
You are actually right, but that is also not the point. He has specifically taken comments from others and asked questions of them based on their comments. Now if that is the case, we have the right to not only respond but get into a dialog about the situation. And if you are asking a question and the main people on this site are getting frustrated with his or your arrogance in having a retort for every comment, then that is why the response is the way it is. Honestly, I could give a damn. Been here long enough and see a lot of fo people on this site make all kinds of claims of what they are going to do to what they think others do not know. I have no problem sharing my perspective so that others do not make similar mistakes I made. On many levels, I was this guy almost 20 years ago. And in that process I have met many, many from this site or that know exactly who I am. We are not only addressing his questions but telling him what is best to proceed. If we did not want to answer the questions we would not say anything. There are many people here that say nothing for a reason. Many of us are trying to help. Take it or leave it. That is also a lesson you learn as an official. You do not have to take everyone's opinion to heart. But it is better if you just say that to yourself and not those that are talking to you directly.

Peace