View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 28, 2018, 06:03am
Esteemed Forum Member

Complicated ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I do not answer to forum members ... Not complicated at all because this is pure speculation ... your references to proposals ... totally irrelevant to this discussion.
Then stop answering my posts. One thing I know for sure, if I'm wrong, and the NFHS backcourt rule turns out to be the same as the NCAA backcourt rule, I will "answer" to my Forum member colleagues, and say that I was wrong.

Make up your mind. Sometimes you say it's complicated. Sometimes you say it isn't complicated. It's either one, or the other. I'm sticking with simple.

Quote:
Not complicated at all
Quote:
something simple into a very complicated thing.
The agenda of the NFHS rules committee and said proposals are not irrelevant. Some eventually became rule changes, some didn't. We are discussing rule changes made by the NFHS rules committee, aren't we? In deciding the true meaning of this rule change, every bit of factual evidence we can get from the NFHS rules committee is relevant, and can help us to get closer to solving this issue (that will eventually be solved for us no matter what we decide here on the Forum).
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Thu Jun 28, 2018 at 03:41pm.