View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 21, 2018, 12:25pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotationslim View Post
but we wont admit it to ourselves. How often do we have P&R level kids that are just obnoxious, that "deserve" a foul every now and then. For him to say we never target kids is probably overlooking our humanity.. we all do it to some degree.. whether we admit it here, or to ourselves. So a parent feeling his kid may be being targeted may actually be right-- of course the kid got his arrogant obnoxiosness from that very parent.. so i dont fell all that bad about it.
Parents think their kids are being targeted when we do not even know what the hell they are. Stop it with admitting anything. I do not work a kids game, high school game or even college game trying to target a single kid for anything. Now when you show you do not listen, I will not pass on things that I might have given you the benefit of the doubt about, but I certainly am not targeting you or any reason.

I tell kids in the pre-game meeting (that we only have in high school and college), "If we are talking to you, we are helping. If you do not listen, we will put air in the whistle." It is that simple. The good kids or players listen and play the game.

Peace