View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 18, 2018, 09:04am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicalTropical View Post
There you go again.
I've been posting lot longer than you despite what the current date says.
If true, that means you have been banned in the past and have now reincarnated under a different user name. Credibility = shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicalTropical View Post
My criticism of the replay system and officials is absolutely connected to officiating. It is a valid topic of discussion and it should be addressed. What if Ohio St had come back and won the game? Just like the Charleston game the topic the readers would be seeing is how the refs screwed up.

So this is valid but my post isn't?
https://forum.officiating.com/basket...advancing.html

Because nobody here can do anything about your complaints. The purpose of this site is to help officials improve themselves. There isn't a thing about your post that helps any reader improve their ability to officiate..
Your post is fine, but don't expect it to get much traction. As Altor and Raymond said, people come here to talk about judgment, play calling, mechanics, rules, and from time to time other officials and their advancements, mistakes, etc. Your topic is more for the rules and competition committees. Whatever replay rules they ultimately dictate, we'll officiate accordingly. You might find a few folks on this forum who want to discuss this topic with you, but I don't think it will be many, and any that do will probably not post much after March (funny how that works that way).