View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 12, 2018, 09:59am
Official Forum Member

#1 - Defender is in position and getting hit in the chest. If I think its enough to warrant a PC because of displacement or to avoid rough play fine. If I don't then the defender has done nothing wrong here so we'll play on.

#2 - More likely to call the foul on the defender meeting him with forearm then the block from behind.

#3 - Slowed down it was acutally closer than I thought but I can live with block call here.

#4 - DOn't do NCAA men and have seen a bunch of fouls by policy and rule that have been or been upgraded to flagrants so I'll trust the paid professionals. I am ok with just a PC here as is he makes that move vs someone his size the contact is incidental to the shoulder or body. Only size discrepency makes its a hit to head and rightly a PC foul as a result.

#5 - If the official is getting the arm bar stopping a cross over that leads to the steal great call. If he imagines their must be contact or is calling the ball being knocked loose he does not have the angle for that.

Me: Thanks, but why the big rush.

Coach: Oh I thought you must have a big date . . .we're not the only ones your planning on F$%&ing tonite are we!