View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 11, 2018, 06:05pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multiple Sports View Post
Can you image a guy from the middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania seeing Roman Catholic for the 1st time. That official during the season is at best is seeing a guy that wont
get minutes at the D3 level and then in the state chip is getting a team with three D1 players who are going to Power 5's
Aw shucks, we here in PA just don't know how these teams run so fast or jump so high. We don't know what it means to adjust to the level of play. Please educate us.

These are high school officials who have worked their asses off to get to this level. This is not their profession but I'm sure many if not all do study the game quite a bit. Why do they not deserve a state final? Hopefully they will watch film and learn from any mistakes and improve their game. You make it sound as if an official who has officiated Roman Catholic would not make mistakes. I'm pretty sure the videos that are posted regularly on this sit prove that to be incorrect.

I'm not sure if you could sound more condescending but I'll stick around to see.