View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 25, 2018, 02:08pm
Esteemed Forum Member

What Would The NFHS Do ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Official View Post
... standing on the sideline grabbing a sip during a free throw is comparable to running up and down the floor with a bottle in your hands.
They aren't comparable (from two widely separated ends of a spectrum, standing versus running around), and yet, they are comparable (it's the same spectrum, water being consumed on the court during a live ball).

I would allow one (the former) but I wouldn't allow the other (the later). The question on the floor is what rulebook, casebook, or annual interpretation, citation can we use to support our opinion?

After a long, hard, journey up the side of very tall mountain peak, I encountered a very old wise man, with a long white beard, who told me, "If it's not illegal, it's legal".

I responded, "That's all you got? I've traveled thousands of miles, and all you've got is, if it's not illegal, it's legal."?

He responded, "Well, would you like my recipe for fish heads?".

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sun Feb 25, 2018 at 04:08pm.