View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 14, 2018, 06:16pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Beware Of Opinions ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins View Post
The point was to get him/her to look it up and (a) maybe learn something else and (b) become more familiar with the books
The citations that I post are not mainly directed at an individual poster, but rather the citations are for all Forum members, and especially for me.

I wonder how many Forum members, and readers, would have looked up and read 6.4.5 SITUATION B if I had not posted it?

The Forum is almost as good as a source of basketball rules information as that written on dead trees. That is, if one can separate opinions from facts.

Regular Forum readers, even if they don't post, or even if they're not members, can learn a ton of information on this site, especially using the search function.

And there's stuff on the Forum that one can't find anywhere else, paper, or ebooks, like the annual interpretations.

If I can't find something here, I go to my trusty rulebook, or casebook, but I go here first.

It's the twenty-first century.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Wed Feb 14, 2018 at 06:33pm.