View Single Post
Old Sat Feb 03, 2018, 02:44pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy ...

Sometimes you just have to take care of business.

Last night. Boys varsity. Visiting head coach complains from the get go about the opponents climbing over his players' backs to get rebounds. At the first intermission, my partner and I get together and decide to keep our eye out for such illegal action. But, even with both of us looking, there aren't any "over the back" calls in the second period, so he continues to complain. Finally, with a few minutes to go in the half, he complains again about our lack of making his favorite call, and yells so that everybody in the gymnasium can hear him, "That's bullshit".

I hit him with a technical foul. He has to be reminded that he has to sit. He was fairly well behaved in the second half, especially after I reminded him that a second technical foul on him would result on him having to sit on the very cold team bus for the rest of the game.

At least he didn't ask why he wasn't given one of those new fangled official written in the scorebook warnings.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sat Feb 03, 2018 at 04:04pm.