View Single Post
Old Fri Jan 26, 2018, 11:43pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMW View Post
My crew had a tough call the other night. HS varsity game. Film eventually proved our call good, however that matters very little to this post. Tough judgment call that I would stand by even if wrong. Not that I want to get any call wrong, but some calls are your best judgment at the time without availability to go to the "monitor".

Coach posted on social media without naming names of officials that if we saw what we called, "...your (sic. you're) liars and cheaters..."
That's absolutely disgusting, and I'd like to say that the state would discipline that coach...but till it happens, I just don't know. There's the ideal, book answer - and then there's the real answer.

If that coach has any pull at all, it wouldn't surprise me if they weasel out of it since he didn't name names, maybe sending him a very gentle email kindly asking him not to do that in the future.

I certainly hope that at the least, your assoc and assignor stands behind you and that you and your crew don't suffer any consequences from this.