View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 10, 2018, 10:48am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
They were not available at one time and now they seem to be available again. But the dilemma is just like you stated because you kind find a great shoe and it is not available for long. Or you go weeks and months without being able to find that shoe. I bought 3 pairs of those shoe total this fall. It has been awhile since I have bought a newer shoe. I always go get a few pairs for the reason we stated.

Peace
I was finally able to find the Nike Vapormax Flyknit in the all black "Triple Noir" color last month and really love them. I have worn them less than a dozen times and last night for the first time ever in Nike shoes had a blowout in the heel airbag in the second quarter of an intense boys V game. Was the weirdest feeling having no heel support in one shoe while trying to run full speed. Luckily I keep an extra pair of shoes (Kobe 11's) in my bag and switched out at halftime.

I was really depressed because I knew they no longer had my size but also knew that Nike would take the shoes back no questions asked. When I called customer support this morning, I was shocked to find out they have a new supply of Vapormax Flyknit in most sizes, including mine. So I ordered a new pair and when they process my claim, I will just end up even for it. Life is good. As long as the new pair doesn't blowout, too.