View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 10, 2018, 10:19am
Do not give a damn!!

I have seen calls I did not like as an official where I am a huge fan of the team. But I do not call those calls "brutal" or accuse the officials of any more than just making a mistake. Actually I tend to think there are calls that I might not agree with, I tend to understand why those calls were made.

And yes I cheer for my team, even been to a Final Four and Rose Bowl in person. And I never go off as an official.

I had an official just yesterday who I respected a lot until yesterday that was at his son's or relative's high school game who was constantly making comments to me and crew all game. He is a mostly college official that does not work a lot of high school ball anymore because he was not advancing. He works small college for the most part and was constantly making comments to us about calls and situations. I was flabbergasted honestly. I thought that was just very unprofessional and the fact that you are an official you should conduct yourself in a way or act as if the shoe could be on the other foot.

Peace