View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 07, 2018, 11:22pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeyes View Post
We are held to a higher standard than the players... The players are held to a higher standard than the average kid in the history or Algebra class etc.

This behavior is just wrong.
Higher standard by whom? I think what he did was not only justified but unique. Because if he would have T'd him, then everyone would have suggested he did something wrong too. I have been watching Teddy for a long time. I remember when he would have the media all over him when he gave Ts to someone that was justified and officials would also complain because they did not have the guts to take such action.

Now if you feel it is wrong, that is your opinion. You have a right to that opinion. The more I hear people complain about what he did, the more I think he did what he needed to do for that situation. But I do not think there is anything wrong with not saying something that will be used against you no matter what you say. But again, I do not live in this sensitive attitude era that we live in now and accept that premise. There was a time when officials would damn near curse you out and no one said a thing. So save the "We are held to a higher standard" crap. We just have more cameras and more coverage for those to find something to scrutinize.

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Sun Jan 07, 2018 at 11:24pm.