View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 19, 2017, 07:53am
Official Forum Member

I lost a bunch of weight from last season as well - if you have an opportunity to try shirts on (we have vendors come to our first and second association meetings), definitely try some on. I was surprised that I went down 2 sizes when I was planning on just blindly buying one size lower than last year.

On a side note, our association likes to change shirts every couple of years, which is really annoying. We went from black and white to grey and now back to black and white, but not just regular black and white - it has to be the wide side panel black and white, so I had to buy all new shirts again. And they want us all wearing the same shirts - the dye sublimated kind that has the association patch and flag already dyed onto the shirt, which cost $40 each. Brilliant. I swear they get kickbacks from the shirt manufacturers.

I also had to buy new pants due to the weight loss and am trying the new Smitty 4-way stretch. Haven't worn them yet in a game but they feel a little weird just trying them on. Much lighter than the normal Smitty pants. Not sure I love the way the feel but I will be wearing full length compression pants underneath so I'm hoping it won't bug me.