Thread: 28-foot box
View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 04, 2017, 04:59pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Official View Post
Georgia has used women's CCA mechanics for many years now.

No one on this forum, Rich and I included, has ever argued this. So I'm not sure why you act like you've made some astounding realization that we should all kiss your feet for. I proved absolutely nothing because you never made a point on this topic that we didn't already know. But if it makes you feel better, go on ahead.
And I was not arguing anything, I was stating a fact. Stating a fact should not be an issue with anyone on this site, as we have people that love to correct people on all kinds of issues that are stated.

Since we are talking about what states have accepted or not accepted, it should be OK for someone to state what is not obvious to everyone. You and I have had this conversation about 2 hand reporting (which seems like you have an issue with someone talking about this rules change) but others have not. I was not talking to you about the policy or rule BTW. Just stating that if Texas was going outside of the rule, they clearly are not being hurt by that fact they are doing their own thing. Having lived in Texas that seems to be a common theme with them.

Either way, the people of the NF have stated many things as to what is usually a problem when the rules are not followed by state policy. It appears that any mechanic is not something they even worry about as much as those here do.

Peace