View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 14, 2017, 07:20pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Check, Check, Check ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
... take that up with your local association ... contact your higher ups ... send an email to the people that are over your association ... he has more to worry about than this issue.
My article will go far beyond my local association, it will go out to thousands (200 local boards in 38 states) of IAABO members, so the interpretation must go beyond local.

That was the purpose of my most recent posts, to let Forum members know, especially those who are IAABO members, that my local interpreter will first be addressing this issue with IAABO International, and then he will address it with the NFHS. If that's not higher ups then I don't know what a higher up is. I have personally contacted the Executive Director of IAABO to discuss the matter which will be on the agenda and be discussed at the IAABO Fall Seminar over the next few days. And my local interpreter is anxious to come up with a solid, hopefully single, interpretation regarding this issue, he's a great interpreter and educator.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Thu Sep 14, 2017 at 07:30pm.