View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 08, 2017, 10:45am
Do not give a damn!!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Official View Post
Who the hell said any state was "mandated" to use two hand reporting? I sure didn't. Stop pulling words out of your ass and putting them in my mouth.

States can do whatever they want. It doesn't change what the rule book says. However, you seem insistent on just flat out denying that this is in fact a rule change despite evidence to the contrary. You probably just think lowly high school officials shouldn't have the right to use two hands like holy college officials like yourself.
But you said it was required. In other words they have no choice. In other words they cannot choose to not follow such rules. So I guess when members of the NF choose to do something different, they must not be required to follow what you state is so important.

Oh I forgot, my state does not follow the uniform rules to the letter. We modified those rules because it was becoming a big problem and Illinois is a member of the NF. They are not a full member because they do not pay into the insurance or fees for the officials. Our state takes care of that separate from the NF, but they choose to modify or ignore the NF rule on uniforms. So much for requirements.

Peace